Are you our new Sales Operations Specialist and ready to drive excellence in our sales admin?
At Contour Design, we are seeking to drive excellent and efficient sales processes so that we can fight above our weight. Therefore we are looking for a new talent to support our international sales team and European Amazon .If you are passionate about achieving sales excellence and love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, this is your chance to make a real impact.
Team & responsibilities
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be an integral part of our sales team, responsible for managing sales-related tasks, ensuring smooth sales operations, and providing exceptional support to our sales personnel in the sales team. Additionally, you will manage administrative tasks for our growing European Amazon business. You will collaborate with different departments to streamline and enhance admin processes to make life easier for our partners, customers and local sales teams.
Contour sell via selected resellers across a large number of markets and correspondingly have local people located in our core markets. The ambition with this position is to centralize and automate sales administration tasks as much as possible to enable our local sales teams to spend more time selling. You will have a huge impact in improving efficiency as we are able to make sure all processes are done in the same way.
Your new tasks will among others include:
- Handle information sharing with distributors & resellers (incl. lists of resellers, SKUs, prices, bids etc.)
- Act as Salesforce superuser & support training for local sales teams
- Maintain & update SalesForce templates (e.g. mails, invoices etc.)
- Lead & standardize contract management for distributors, resellers etc.
- Manage rebate (VAB) payout for resellers incl. checks, communication & invoicing
- Support CFO team with sales data checks
- Manage Amazon order handling incl. confirmation, date setting, Navision billing
- Manage shortage claims & dispute penalties incl. upload Proof of Delivery, delivery tracking
- Maintenance of selected Amazon data in Navision incl. addresses, campaign prices
- Manage other practical Amazon admin task together with Finance & Marketing
We imagine that you
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- Preferrable have experience in sales administration, B2B sales or a similar role
- Proficiency in CRM software and MS Office Suite is an advantage
- Natural flair for structure, multitasking & details
- Able to collaborate with colleagues in different markets
- Ambitious and eager to take part in Contour Design’s exciting growth journey
About Contour Design
Contour Design design and markets ergonomic computer devices and has been positioned as an industry leader since introducing its first ergonomic computer mouse. You might know some of our products like the RollerMouse and UniMouse and now our new SliderMouse, which have won awards for design and functionality over the years.
In 2021, Polaris Private Equity acquired a majority stake in Contour Design seeing the high growth potential, which we have now started realizing. And we are looking much forward to have you onboard in this exciting journey.
Contour Design combines the best of both worlds operating on a global scale, while remaining a small organization with a flat hierarchy. Today, we are around 120 people, present across North America (Sales), Europe (Sales & HQ), and Asia (Production). Our Group HQ is located centrally in Copenhagen with strong collaboration with all of our local offices.
Did we get your attention? Apply now by sending your application and CV to HR@contourdesign.com. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the job posting when we have found the right candidate. Don’t hesitate to our Head of Strategy & PMO, Christoffer Pasieczny at Christoffer@contourdesign.com, if you will like to hear more!